Friday, July 16, 2010

Wicked Weekend

Look out weekend!
Tomorrow I am ditching the kids and heading out for a wicked weekend.

I have been wanting to get a few more tats (after I get the 3 I have planned that will make 5) so I will be stopping by a sleazy tattoo parlor for a consult and if they can squeeze me in perhaps I will get one or two done. Also been thinking about getting my belly re-pierced. I had it done pre-kiddies but during my first pregnacy I took it out and never replaced it.

After that I will be heading to my friends place for a girls night out! We plan to have some food and wine (light on the food, heavy on the wine) hit a club, perhaps a martini bar. I love my old neighbourhood. Everything I just mentioned is within walking (or stumbling) distance.

We will then crash at one of the girls places for a slumber party. Pillow fights in our pj's, isn't that what all men think we do at sleepovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment