Saturday, August 13, 2011

Trying to get into my groove...

I have been home a week now. I am still trying to get my ass in gear. I just seem to have no motivation to clear out the suitcases, do the laundry etc etc. Perhaps it is because it is 50 degrees outside and I have to kids under foot. That is enough to make anyone just try to hide under the covers all day.

I am doing my best trying to keep them busy. I take them on trips to the grocery store, very exciting I know. They argue and bicker about everything. Why can't they have to Kung Fu Panda cereal; can we stop in the toy aisle; why can't I have this giant bag of candy and the one heard most often "are we done yet". I take them to the pool a couple times a day. Since it is so hot during the day we cannot stay out to long. We go again later when the sun is setting. I hate putting them in front of the TV all day but sometimes I just need some peace.

To top it off I think I am going thru withdrawals. I could so use a nice cold beer or a glass of cold wine. My mouth is watering as I write this. If you haven't heard alcohol is illegal in Saudi.




No comments:

Post a Comment