Friday, August 6, 2010

Catch Up

All week I have been saying "I need to get on that blog".

When I started my page the beginning of July I didn't think about the fact that I would be on vacation until September. The first couple of weeks weren't to bad. While the little lady was having an afternoon nap I would jump on the computer for a bit. But this past week we have been out everyday. My hubby arrives next week and the schedule is packed. We will be visiting friends and a couple of weeks at the cottage. I of course will also be dumping the kids with him so I can go out and do some "girl" things. Get my hair done, some shopping and lunch with the girls. I tried shopping with the kids but trying clothes on with 2 kids in the change room with you was not a pleasant experience. All 3 of us left that change room in bad moods. Really, I am happy that the hubby is arriving. It has been a long time since we have been together and I am looking forward to some quality family time.

My trip last weekend to Montreal was fabulous. My good friends moved there last summer and have a beautiful home. The weather was great, warm and sunny. There was plenty of good food, wine and a large yard with a swimming pool which kept the 5 kiddies busy.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hear that one! I completely gave up on shopping for clothes with my boys. My last trip to Winners was a complete nightmare. I had to take the baby out of the stroller (because the nasty sales lady wouldn't let me have it in the room). So my boys were crawling around inside a tiny changing room trying to get underneath the doors, they were spying on other ladies.....it was a disaster! Needless to say I left the store with nothing!

    ReplyDelete