Sunday, September 19, 2010

She Is Back !

I know I have been MIA for quite a while. I'm sure you can forgive a girl who was on vacation for 10 weeks. I managed to get a few posts in while I was on holiday. But as soon as the hubby showed up our calendar was full everyday. Plus the fact he has no idea about my blog, I wasn't about to say "hey, gotta run and post something".

Well the holiday was great. It was nice to be back to a normal life. I'm sure my sister was glad to see us leaving for the airport after taking over her home for 10 weeks. Going from a house with 2 adults to 6 adults and 2 kids I'm sure was challenging for her. She is a trooper!

Things I miss in Canada:
- my family
- my friends
- driving
- weather changes
- doing things on a whim
- so many forms of entertainment
- friendly people
- public transit
- sneaking smokes when the kids go to bed (hubby frowns on this so don't do much in Saudi)
- last but not least .... booze!

Things I like about Saudi:
- it's a dry heat
- my new house
- people from all over the world
- travel

I am currently settling into my new house on a good compound here, so unpacking boxes. I also plan to catch up on my soaps and my blog reading.

It's good to be back in touch with my bloggy friends - I've missed ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment