Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quick Hair Fix


Now that is something we could all use - a quick hair fix...

I have heard alot about "dry shampoo" and thought about trying it. This week when I was in Sephora (yes we have it here in Saudi) I saw it so I bought a can. If you have never heard of it - this "shampoo" is a spray that cleans hair without water while removing grease and odors. It is ideal for busy women wishing to have clean hair without having to wash it. My hair is extremely thick and takes along time to blow dry and straighten so it is nice to spray this on and get an extra day or two.

Direction: Shake can vigorously, spraying the powder from the root to the tip of the hair strand. After a few minutes, remove the product using a dry towel then brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment