Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tearing A Strip Off


Today I went for my waxing appointment before our holiday. My son was with me. I hope I haven't scarred him for life. I didn't think of it beforehand.

I sent him off to look at the fish tank when we started. As I was lying on the table and the lady moved from my legs to my bikini line I realized he was standing there. As he stood there watching with a puzzled look on his face he said, "Mommy do you have a johnson" (this is what he calls his penis)? Let's get it straight first, I still had my underwear on, I do not get a Brazilian bikini wax done anymore. As the esthetician giggled I replied "No becuz I am a girl". He said "Then how do you pee"? I decided this was the perfect time to use a trick all mothers know - distraction. I asked him if he would like to go to the store and get a treat when we were done.

Awkward situation diverted.

Note to self...do not take the kids to my waxing appointments again!

No comments:

Post a Comment